- Mold Investigation
- Neighborhood Environmental Reports
- Home Energy Tune-Ups
- Radon Detection
- Allergen Screening
- Moisture Intrusion Assessments
- Air Quality Assessment Services
- Household Environmental Testing
- Expert Witness Services
- Real Estate Appraisals for Contaminated Properties
- Lead Paint Inspection
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Plans
- ICRA Infectious Disease Control Risk Assessment
- Professional Training and Seminars
- Could the air you breathe in your home, work, school, or medical facility contain significant airborne toxins?
- Is moisture building up in the walls potentially producing toxic mold?
- Are you suddenly suffering from allergies or asthma?
- Are indoor air quality conditions creating potential lawsuits for you or health problems for occupants?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, call us today at (802) 728-4015 for a free consultation.
Place the health of your family, employees, or occupants in the experienced hands of American Indoor Air Quality Assessment Services, Ltd.,
serving New England and the Continental USA, for environmental and indoor air quality testing services. From allergen screening to radon detection to zero tolerance "clean rooms," we provide an array of inspection services to detect potentially hazardous concentrations of contaminants in your air. Contact our environmental testing service today at our New England headquarters to schedule an appointment for mold testing, allergen screening, VOC screening, or overall air quality testing.
Our Services Are Ideal For:
- Municipal and State Facilities
- Elderly Care Facilities
- Daycare Centers
- Construction and Renovation Projects
Northeastern USA. Located in eastern USA with offices in Vermont, Boston, MA, New York, NY, and Tampa, FL.
Expert witnessing available nationwide.
For your convenience our receptionists are available 24/7 to answer your call and schedule your appointment.
Mold or mildew (a nonspecific name commonly used for household mold) in your home, office, or school?
Our environmental consultants provide certified mold inspections for residences, as well as indoor air quality management plans and assessments for acute IAQ problems at schools, hospital, and other facilities.Read more
Breathe easier; our allergen screening can help to alleviate your nagging upper respiratory problems. Our reports include an action plan! Don't just medicate the symptoms identify and eliminate the allergen trigger
Our certified radon technicians are ready to test your home, school, or facility for elevated concentrations of this poisonous gas.
High VOC Levels?
Paints, cleaning products, carpets, cabinets, furniture and other chemicals can release high levels of volatile organic compounds, especially in new homes. Our environmental consultants can screen your, home, school, or facility for VOC levels.
Call us today to schedule an appointment. Our trusted environmental experts will help you breathe easier.